Monday, November 26, 2007

Jesus Loves You

Long Back ago...

There was a huge Apple tree..

A Little boy loved to play with it..

He love to climb the tree, love to eat apples...love to take the nap under its shadow..

Times went on...

The boy grew up....

And he no longer play around the tree

One day the boy came....

The Tree asked him "Hi, come and play with me..."

The Boy replied "I am not a kid. I don't play around tree"

"I play with toys. I need money to buy toys."

The Tree said..."I don't have money but you can take all my apples and sell it. You will get the money."

The boy picked all the apples of the tree and went...

He sold the apples and got money...

He bought lot of toys...

But he didn't turn back....

The tree was again sad...

One day again the boy came, he became a young man now.....

The Tree said...."HI..Why are you Sad? Come and Sit under my shadow...

I am feeling very lonely without you..."

The boy said..."I don't have time....

I work for my family....

I want to build home for them....

I need money...."

The tree said..."I don't have money...You can take my Branches and Trunk...and build your home...."

The Boy became Happy....

He cut all the branches and trunk of the tree...

And built a home for him...

Again the tree became alone...

The boy didn't turn back...

Time passes on...

After long time the boy came back...

He was so old...Looking sad...Tired...and Lonely...

The tree asked him..."Why are you Sad...

I Wish..I can help you...

The Boy(old man) replied..."I am tired of my life...I am alone."

"I just need you...Can I sit down at your roots."

The Boy(old man) site down...Both were happy and weeping.

The Tree is Jesus Christ...

We love to pray with him when we are kids...

We leave them alone...and come only when...We are in need or trouble..

But Jesus love us all the time...He will not hate us...Everytime he loves us...

So don’t come to Jesus when you are in trouble. Always live for Jesus...

Jesus Love You...

No comments: