Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Gift

Jene was a little girl. One day she went to his mother and asked why we are celebrating Christmas.

Jene: Mummy why we are celebrating Christmas?

Mother: Jesus Christ born in this world. So we are celebrating Christmas.

Jene: Birthday means giving gift to the member who is celebrating birthday. Last month I celebrated my birthday and you have given me a gift of pen.

Mother: yes my child.

Jene: I am decided to give gift to my Jesus?

Mother: How you going to give that gift?

Jene: Today night I am going to put my gift in our garden. Morning when I wake up, if there is no gift in our garden then I realise that jesus taken my gift.

Mother realized how Jesus come and get that gift. So she decided to take that gift in that night. Dark sky came Jene decorated his gift and put it in his garden and get into bed. After a long time mother gone to garden and open the gift. She was surprised... why?.. why?..
There is no gift, it's a empty box.

Next day Morning,

Jene: Good Morning Ma, I am so happy. Jesus taken my gift. only empty box in our garden.

Mother: Good Morning... Jene what type of gift you put it in that gift box.

Jene: Ma, I have given my full of love to Jesus. That empty box carrying full of my love and affection with Jesus Christ.

Mother: I am really get wonder...da

Yes, Gene given his love as a gift to God. Jesus not asking your money and other things. He wants your heart full of love. Give that Gift of Love to Jesus this year. Jesus having so much of love and affection with you. So, Think to give this gift to Jesus and celebrate Christmas Nicely. Wish you a Happy Christmas.

No comments: