Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is Salvation

Once the man go to heaven. The heaven door was locked. There will a angel at the goal keeper. This person asked angel he wants to enter into heaven. He asked angel to open the Door.

Angel asked for what reason I want to open this gate. The main replied I have done so many good things when I was live in this world. Angel told what was the good thing. For each good things I put mark for you. If you reach 100 marks the heaven will open.

The Man told I am praying everyday. Angel put 2 marks for that. After that man told i am reading bible everyday. Again Angel put 2 marks.

The Man told I am giving offerings to church. Angel given 5 marks. The Man told I am doing ministry for 50 years. Angle given 8 marks.

At last the man scored below 20 marks. The man think for a moment and he said to angel that he was cleanness by Jesus Christ blood and got freedom from sin.

Now Angel given 1000 marks for that. Heaven Opened and the man enter into the heaven.

Moral:

We want to do many good things in this world. But apart from that salvation is the first one which brings heavenly life to us.

No comments: